Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Free Alternative To P90x

Various', let there be color ...! Welcome back

Hello to all ...
as First
BIRTHDAY dear women,
to all of us and all those who fought for us
and for our rights!

Are you wondering if they are gone ...
say a little bit!
These days are really fire ...
between preparations, recent changes, and study days in Venice
I did not even have time to breathe!

The official date is: Friday, March 25 in the afternoon I graduate!
Mamma many emotions ...
happiness, fear, excitement, pride, anxiety ...
are a whirlwind these days:)

That said, though, as you can imagine, I have done little creative these days,
are still able to go to Skillfully ...
a bit 'in speed, but I did it!
Let's say I found it a bit 'more empty than usual
and even less with new ideas,
but it's like going in Toyland!

This time I did some shopping
and thought I'd show you someone (other things are rough objects and woodwind instruments),
along with some other things I've done ...

We say then that I wanted to color
and these photos have given me so much joy in them,
that I wanted to share with you;)





In this photo purchases are only two belts, and ball of cotton, while
boxes I bought them in a wonderful shop near my house that I discovered
recently ...









I flowers are obviously my own creation ...
I discovered that crochet, but above all to create flowers,
is an effective method against stress
and then via the production ... ^ _ ^






How I love these boxes ...






And here's purchases of other skills ...
fabrics and of course a beautiful stamp!









I finally found the tarpaulins that so I tried .. .
that wonders! I got
all fantasies,
but since they are not just given away, I had to hold
!





And then the other cotton fabrics that are a joy for the eyes!






Finally I could not show these two bunnies wool
I made a few weeks ago!
actually only like the undersigned,
as many have told me that they sound like aliens! : D
But what can I say ...
I find them cute precisely because they are so funny!





Well, I hope I have given a bit 'of color to your day
e. .. we feel ...
soon?! ... Better sooner or later ^ _ ^!
I know you understand ..!

Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment