Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Scarf To Cover Hair In Curlers

romance ...

And I can finally return to romanticism ,
the colors, the atmosphere
sweet and
things "cuddly "...!
I can not do anything, this is my
world and this is where I find myself
and where things give me greater satisfaction ...!

was a long time that I wanted to do a Bunny Tilda ...
I find really wonderful ...
sweet, smart, a bit 'timid and absolutely romantic!

Then when I came across this wonderful blog ,
I could not resist and I left totally inspiring!

A little '(so much ^ _ ^)
inspired and a little' letting myself be guided by my own ideas,
's what it came out ...










Needless to say, I love
and I fell in love even when it was something undefined ... :)







La principessa si è lasciata fotografare per bene ^_^
e devo dire che non sapevo davvero fare una scelta tra tutte le foto che ho scattato...
è troppo dolce...




















Of course he has already found its niche on display
and could not be otherwise!







to have the time I think I'd do a thousand of these bunnies,
are too beautiful ...!!
However, I think that in a summer version will come for sure!;)


Kiss


0 comments:

Post a Comment