Saturday, December 11, 2010

Army Aviation Powerpoint

Lo smalto del week end: Essence color&go n.25 glisten up! e Maybelline Express Finish

Hello to all!
while I wait for the arrival of my boyfriend for the weekend I had time to photograph my experiment smaltoso last night, and I thought I'd post, since the result I really enjoyed it. Given the fact that yesterday evening around 23, and beats to the pc, I do not know how, even though I had not very long fingernails, I broke the thumb and I then proceeded to cut them all without too many regrets to be honest, I'm not used to take longer than half an inch nails! So I thought to put a glaze and my choice fell on the Number 25 Series Color Essence & Go, which I bought recently and have never been used, alone is almost-functional transparent, has a light reflection that they turn blue and a lot of glitter the green water. I did not like to be alone so I decided to use it as a top coat over another glaze.
I tried on a blue enamel and I found this Maybelline bought this summer at a stall in Puglia, I think it is a discontinued color, because the site is not there.
It 's a beautiful blue pearl, which surprised me because it was already well-covered in the first pass, I would leave it potutto and would seem to be two!
But once dry (and as Maybelline promises we make very little, I would say a couple of minutes, not 40 seconds but a short time anyway) I had a coat of Color & Go 25. The effect
immedietamente I loved it, we have a color ranging from blue to dark green, with a myriad of glitter from the reflected light green. It was very dry too quickly and I finished it all with the top coat of Rimmel, I use at times, and which I will talk in another post. E 'come very well, I'm so happy!
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment