Wednesday, December 22, 2010

How Can I Reduce My Car Insurance

Essence Collezione Metallics Review Matitoni occhi






Hello all!
in this post I will talk about the last part of the collection that had not yet reviewed Metallics Blog namely pencils for eyes.
are available in three colors: metal battle
01, 02 and 03 copper steel me rulez!.
am a silver, black with small silver glitter and on a bronze color, with metallic luster. the mine have very soft and while it is positive, because I'm very easily shading on the other hand tend to "move" from the eyelid if you apply a good primer.
Here's the swatch of color.
Silver is just under a shaded eye shadow to make it more bright and metallic, black can be used to effect a slight smokey, while the bronze is the color that I was disappointed, because while it looks pretty on the hand writing, the eye becomes very obvious, and it's almost as if he was wearing.
Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment