Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Female Lengerie Wrestling

Disappointment and so cold ...!!

Hello to all ...
here I am, a bit 'sad and forlorn ...
because you're wondering ...
Well, Sunday I finally made the much-coveted market e. .. forget it!

Few people, few purchases and so cold! Not to mention the disappointment at seeing the things you've created with much love in most cases are not understand!

the end I took home three quarters of banquet ... but more than what I brought home a lot 'of bitterness in not feeling appreciated! I do not know if it was a case, the wrong day or the people who came, but for me it was just a disaster!

If nothing else, at least with his mother and aunt, we made a lot 'of laughter, had a different day than usual and met a new friend ... a really nice and friendly lady who was nothing short of beautiful garlands with berries, flowers and branches in his garden! She, too, although the true works of art (trust me) and selling them to just really did not sell that much, so a little 'me comfort ... Perhaps it was the day!

Then I had the opportunity to get to know Monica's blog http://maniecreative.blogspot.com/ which is really a sweet person and I was really glad to meet you in person !!^_^

The only picture I took came horrible, and on those that fly over .. :)

So to get me a bit 'on the moral I'll show you two of the many squares that I had prepared for the market ...

* (note that all of the last little things that I showed you all these days were for sale ... and I come back ... even the little house mice and reindeer, but neither ... I asked the price ... was not in any way you look ... bah ... I would say just tastes different !!)...*









meantime I send you a big kiss and hope to retire a bit 'in good spirits ... ;)

Nel frattempo godiamoci quest'ultima settimana che precede il Natale.... che meraviglia!!!

Un bacio

0 comments:

Post a Comment