Monday, December 27, 2010

Bend Aluminum Heatsink

: Sephora Blockbuster Palette 2010

Good evening!
as I promised here's a nice post entirely dedicated to the Sephora Blockbuster palette for Christmas 2010. I gave it my ragazzo per natale, sotto mia esplicita richiesta, e l'abbiamo acquistata usufruendo del buono sconto inviatomi nella mail dalla Sephora che gli ha consentito di pagarla 29,90€ invece che 39,90€.
La palette contiene più di 180 colori, 98 ombretti, 70 tra rossetti e gloss, 3 fard, 5 matite, 2 per labbra e 3 per occhi, un mascara e 6 eyeliner in gel. Contiene anche alcuni applicatori per l'ombretto, un pennello piccolo per il blush ed uno specchio.
Una volta chiusa è un cubo abbastanza piccolino che riproduce una busta di Sephora, mentre aperta diventa molto grande e veramente ricca di colori! Gli ombretti sono quasi tutti shimmer, perlatti o glitter, che son quelli da me prediletti, di ombretti matt praticamente there are none.
The lipsticks and lip gloss colors are very large, the pencils are tiny but I think write pretty well, the mascara applicator has a large enough but I have not tried it yet so I can not say anything about how they look. I have 3
blush of bright colors, we have a beautiful pink in the center, while the left is a brownish color fading, therefore suitable as a bronzer, instead we have a right to voice caught, all three are full of little glitter, but very light.
The eyeliner I have not tested yet but it seems the beautiful colors in general are satisfied with this palette, the colors of eye shadow and blush I like almost all seem to feel, even well pigmented and not at all dusty.
But here are the pictures in detail of all parts of the palette, I did not swatch nothing would have been long, but if you need some color in particular, ask me in the comments!






Good Night!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment