Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pike Fishing Micro Mesh Gloves

Acquistini Essence Metallics

Good evening to all!
this afternoon after going to accompany my boyfriend to take the train I stopped in the mall nearby where there is also OVS. I sent my grocery shopping and I slingshots sull'espositore Essence, hopeful to find Fairytale, and instead??
I found the display of Metallica, COMPLETE. Nothing was missing, in Rome I was able to take a miserable spoon, which I have already shown here and now instead I have almost everything I wanted from this collection.


I did not take the Rossettini because I did not like, nor the spray but I lit all three pencils for the eyes, the other two slices, the number 02 steel and 03 cooper me rulez! Of brushes for Eyeliner, to be sure I have brought two, then I took two of the disposal "metallic" What I liked best, a black full glitterini and a bronze with gold glitter bright and special! I also found the magnet and use it as soon as possible, I can not wait try it!
Outside of the collection I picked up another nail stickers, because I absolutely understand how it works, and the bottom line as well mousse of skin with which I am always very well, but I have not fotografato.Insomma chronicle of a fruitful afternoon also if unexpected, I'll have to wait a bit 'to the Fairytale, who yearn for a month now! Someone already sighted? Meanwhile, in the coming days I will review the product, for tonight I wish you good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment