Monday, December 13, 2010

How Say Congratulations In Korean

Essence Metallics, gli smalti e il magnete!!!

Good evening,
as I showed yesterday I finally had to buy so many pieces of the collection of metal Essence and I today I wanted to experiment with the magnet and smaltino attachments.
I did the test on the nails because they did not want to remove my nail polish and then I put a few strips of tape on a white sheet to try the two glazes that I purchased, the number 02 are
Copper Rulez! and the number 03 Steel me. I tried to make various designs recommended by the Essence in the card attached to the magnet.
At first I did not seem to work but then I realized that we must put it close to the enamel, just as if to touch it, and it is less difficult than it seems, at least in my opinion.
Another secret is to make a full stroke better, the enamel is opaque so just make a nice pass to make a perfect effect. Here are the photos:
's all for tonight!
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment