Wednesday, December 29, 2010

4 Year Old Daughter Bad Breath

And another year is gone ... products and the trends of 2010 to bring Christmas gift in 2011

Good evening!
since tomorrow is the penultimate day of the year and these days it is usual to take stock of the past year I decided to dedicate a post to the products and the most interesting news of 2010 and we will certainly also in 2011.
from products for nails, the most innovative trends of 2010 graffiti is definitely the nail art, especially with the spread with the glaze and caskets Pupa Layla Graffiti Effect.


Another trend that began to peep on our nails, but has yet to give so much to me is the matte enamel, declined with the glaze before by Deborah Tech Sense Matte then the top coat Rimmel and Essence.

As for the glazes classic feel to promote the line with flying colors Color & Go's Essence, of which I have spoken many times here on the blog, for the quality of enamels and the new colors and details.
And finally, to dry quickly and well our nails, we found the Nail Drops of Essence, comfortable, easy to use and very affordable price, in short, to buy back in 2011!
Now to make up and we start from the basis of a good makeup foundation.
In 2010 we discovered the mineral surfaces, light and bright, suitable for almost all skin types, were definitely a small revolution,
I personally have tried just ore Kiko, I know that is not pure and many will turn up their nose but I found there are good and I used it throughout the summer, with much satisfaction.

Con i primi freddi mi sono trovata a cercare un fondo fluido o cremoso ed ho trovato la mousse Pure Skin di Essence di cui si parla tantissimo e con cui molte se non tutte si trovano bene, da usare anche dopo la notte di San Silvestro!
Sulle guance non ho provati molti blush, ma ancora una volta ho scovato un prodottino Essence per il quale vale la pena spendere due parole, il mineral blush. Non credo sia minerale puro, non ho controllato l'inci ma è un bel colore, anzi è il Mio colore e non lo abbandonerò nel nuovo anno.
Per quanto riguarda il trucco degli occhi, partiamo dalla base, la Primer Potion di Urban Decay, stra-amatissima, non ha bisogno di altri commenti. How eyeshadow pencils can not miss the long lasting Kiko, beautiful colors, very durable and perfect after hours, what you want?
The mascara is definitely the year of Max Factor, the False Lash Effect, loved by all those who have tried it, also will not abandon us in 2011.
It removes make-up everything we have always biphasic Kiko, I have tried many, but this is the only one who does not burn my eyes.
now turn to the lips, with two very interesting products, the Essence of Nudes XXXL gloss and lipstick Rouge Pupa Diva's, both collections have received this 2010 in a large replicate the success and certainly in the new year. Finally I left the scent, I believe this to be personal: my 2010 was fine fragrance of Opium by YSL and I'll bring in the new year, because it is a combination of new and old, and the aftertaste dell'Opium 80s reminds me of my grandmother and me back sweet childhood memories that I carry with me into the new year wishes to you!
you again in 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment