Friday, December 10, 2010

For Sale Custom Ontario Motorcycleplate

Essence Nail Stickers, primo tentativo andato male!!!

Hello girls!
in this post I will show my first, disastrous, attempt with nail stickers of Essence.
time ago I bought the same patch from sephora nail, I took those to make the French manicure, but I found it was terrible, I was not able to do something decent and I had given up throwing it all away in the third nail, and well regret having wasted € 7.50! As soon as I saw them from
Essence I thought I'd try it one more try and, as The idea continues to intrigue me a lot and then have a much lower price!
I chose one of the fantasies in my opinion, more sober, a shaded purple on black, a really nice effect on the paper and also on the nail. The application is simple enough, remove a sticker the size of the nail that is to be applied and paste it on the nail, pressing well to avoid air bubbles and then you should remove the excess with a file. I started using a standard cardboard nail file but I found it there and then I used the glass Kiko file, which you can see below.

The effettto has been disastrous, I could not pull a decent the sticker in excess of any of the five fingers of my left hand, I do not know what I'm wrong but it looks good on the nails tear off the paper it is made and the effect is absolutely horrible.
me almost ashamed to post this picture, but I hope that someone knows please tell me if there is a secret or a trick to get him bene.Non I think I'm the incapable, I know where I was wrong, as I tried However, filing down, up, sideways, but the result was always the same, sucks!
Obviously I removed immediately after all the photos and I will not conceal my disappointment given that the gradient effect on nails I really liked and do not know how to play it with normal enamel. I console myself by thinking that I only wasted about 2 € 8 and not nearly as well as those of Sephora.
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment