Monday, December 20, 2010

V.bernardelli- Gardone.vt

Lo smalto del week end: Essence xxl shine n.57

Good evening to all!
I was from my boyfriend for the weekend, I only say that I was one of thousands of Italians stuck in traffic because of snow on Friday afternoon! My long journey ended at 23 Friday night, after 7 hours of travel by bus, terrible!
I returned home this afternoon and I just made a collage of photos of this splendisissimo enamel! It is clear che lo adoro già? è uno smalto della linea xxl shine, la cui boccetta contiene 8 ml di prodotto per 1,99€.
E' un bel fuscia, coprentissimo, praticamente con una sola passata è perfetto ed è anche molto lucido. Nella foto vedete comunque due passate più una di top coat, appunto per farlo durare per il week end!
Buonanotte!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment