Tuesday, January 11, 2011

100x100 Multiplication Table Printable

Still "backward" ...

Hello,
today I want to show the last little things to show you that I have been among those made before Christmas (quilt for my love aside, because I have not had the opportunity to photograph Unfortunately ..)...

In fact there were also some decorations for the Christmas tree, but since I off-season I just can not stay there:) I guess I'll see you next Christmas!

First, another wreath in carded wool similar to the one made with hearts, but this time the roses are to lord it ...





Then, a simple doormat enriched with a country cross-stitch embroidery ...
to make it I used the embroidery threads attached to the carpet because they are more resistant ...





And finally a small scaldotto bones with cherry ...




I thought to make a pocket so that the bag Fleece is easy to remove the bones and then you can put in a microwave oven only just that ...





Good and the next post, all new things (hoping to have time to finish them, since there are several on-site ^ _ ^) ...

meantime I send you a big kiss ...
and as always thanks for the sweet comments you leave me every time ... I filled my heart!


0 comments:

Post a Comment