Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kate Playground Heels

'm back!

Buona sera ragazze!!!
I must apologize for the long absence but I had a "little problem" to the pc ... that call is very little problem, see:
Do not ask how that could happen, but coming back from Christmas vacation I found my beloved notebook in these conditions and so I was forced to be away for a while 'from the blogosphere. In that time I have tried new products, I tried (in vain) the Fairytale of Essence (by the way, but you have found in stores?? Now I've given up!) I bought so many beautiful little things makeupettose the balances and have spotted some new collection of all this talk in the coming days for tonight I limit myself to say goodbye, during my absence are also increased in number and this makes me very happy! See you soon with new reviews and swacht of my recent purchases! Good Night!

Ps. Special thanks to Crescent MakeUpDiary to quote me in your tag!


0 comments:

Post a Comment