Monday, January 17, 2011

Orange Squeezer Instruction

remain in the family!

notes1

thing reminds you of this soft green stoffina? but as nothing?! then you have a good photographic memory , or perhaps you missed post THIS!

arise from the same warm tweed and are brother and sister ;-)

her belt, port port-pens-notes- him!

to keep in your purse, or desk ... always at hand to write down ideas, thoughts, projects or simply a shopping list ;-) notes2

this book is my "barter surprise" for the dear barbara, aka speedy creative , which has been so generous to send me two rolls of paper-thinly recovery now just waiting to be cut, pasted, painted. I had seen them here , she used to create some nice bags for his creations, I had requested information and thus was born this "barter" ... she sent me the paper and I reciprocated with a "surprise." thanks barbara for sharing , la generosità e il “coraggio” nell’accettare questo “scambio al buio”!

 

linda

0 comments:

Post a Comment