Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Emt Ideas For Sheet Cake

questo gioco… ha stoffa!

facebook today I published a photo enigmatic ... Immagine ... and then I left some curious on tenterhooks waiting to unravel the mysterious mystery ;-)

{expects to publish this post this afternoon, but you know-I command-not even in my house and my husband!}

then ... we want to unravel the mystery? sveliamolo .

a colorful striped cloth, a pair of jeans recovery, cut-outs of various colors of felt: and here cloth has a toy that ...!

a soft, washable memory (quality not to be underestimated!) With many bright and colorful shapes. memory2 memory3

but do not call it {only} memory!

course, we can play in the traditional way, but Naomi is still too small.

so what! Us o non siamo creative?

memory4

queste morbide carte da gioco possono essere toccate, manipolate, stritolate, accarezzate… memory8

…ma queste carte possono esse anche assaggiate ! perché no :-) memory7

a noemi piace osservarle e trovare le carte con le parole che conosce, a volte riesce persino a trovare le carte uguali.

these cards can also become the stories ... noemi also tried, but of his stories for now we do not understand much, tatatatatata, mamamamamama, aaaaaaa.

here it is, in this photo, while doing the "storytellers" ;-)

memory6

this memory was not a Christmas gift, I was already sewing in November, then I'd set aside for the frenzy of Christmas preparations, lacked some seams to finish. One afternoon, however, Naomi was really bored (and boring) I suggested this to her amusement ... game and has not allowed more!

it was so ... it was still "unfinished ! the most attentive observers have noted that some cards have an opening here: it is a small pocket is the hole I had left to turn the work and I have not sewn : - /

planned c ' was also coupled with a bag to hold all the cards but since I have not yet been realized so far the memory has found accommodation in a container kitchen !

memory5

mystery revealed ... now you can sleep soundly ;-)

& # 160;

linda

0 comments:

Post a Comment