Monday, January 31, 2011

How Do You Clean A Squash Court

Spring ... The real model is

Last night I felt so ...
I wanted to spring ...
and continued to come to me before my eyes the same color ...
lilac!

It 's a color that I think is delicious in the spring ...
delicate, elegant ...
reminds me of the lavender fields ...
and lightness of the scent of spring ...





Sicre just fits in with the gray and the chill of recent days ...
but the best is not to create too?
release the emotions and feelings you have inside ...
pulling out every mood ...

last night and I was absolutely lilac !!^_^

Then there's this scrapbooking I whale on my mind ...
and I see something so difficult to achieve ...
with its techniques and its materials that I just do not know ...
but I definitely want to try ...

and then ... I put all my creativity not scrapbookiana:)
to achieve this bookmark ...







A butterfly as a symbol of dreams flying free ...
because for me to read is this ...
sognare e volare sulle ali della fantasia!

Penso che leggere sia il miglior modo per stimolare la creatività e la fantasia,
il miglior modo per capire sé stessi ed entrare in contatto con il nostro io più profondo...
Non potrei mai fare a meno della lettura...





E visto che ormai pennelli e colore erano a portata di mano...
ho pensato di realizzare un cuore da appendere...
un po' shabby e romantico come piace a me...





So bene che il mio scrapbooking (se così vogliamo definirlo)
non è all'altezza delle vere e proprie opere che vedo in giro nei vari blog,
ma penso che sia giusto sperimentare e provare...
ma soprattutto divertirsi e realizzare qualcosa che incontri il proprio gusto...
e per me è stato così!!;)

Buon inizio settimana a tutte....

Un bacio

0 comments:

Post a Comment