Thursday, January 20, 2011

Senior Week Myrtle Beach 2010 Condo Rentals

{♥}

Hello to all ...

last night I finally got the inspiration ..!

For what you're wondering ...
kleenex for my bathroom door!
were months that I was tired of seeing the scatola messa lì,
così ho pensato di acquistare un porta kleenex all'Ikea e di reinventarlo a modo mio,
con i colori del mio bagno e in modo un po' originale.. (ma facilmente riproducibile)!

Ma partiamo dal mio bagnetto...
avete voglia di una breve visita virtuale insieme a me?




Non so se avete notato l'asciugamano con la mia iniziale...
questa è una "chicca" della mamma... ^_^

Ogni singolo dettaglio è stato scelto da me, dato che il bagno è stato fatto to measure ...
and I must say that even after four years I have not tired of colors and combinations ...
in my opinion is the most beautiful part of the house ... : D




And then the strong point .... Showering ...
I love it!




is then a small detail, the French bought this set a year ago ...
it was love at first sight ...!

I'll show I'm especially since I did the door on its Kleenex these shades, in
so that the objects, although different, could harmonize with each other ...





We also glimpsed some candles ...
I could never imagine my bathroom without ...
I like that there is always a good perfume that makes me at peace ...!

It may seem ridiculous, but I love being in the bathroom ..
I find a moment of my own,
where I can think of me and my care ...
putting on creams, nail polish, make-up ...
is like my own little world, and woe betide anyone who invades it!;)


E infine eccolo qui, il tanto nominato porta kleenex...







Ho pensato di realizzarlo in questo modo un po' particolare, con il cartoncino ondulato...
ho preso spunto da una rivista dove si parlava di rivestire alcuni oggetti... e poi la fantasia e l'inventiva hanno fatto il resto...!

Lo trovo un modo semplice, facile da realizzare, ma di bellissimo effetto!!
Stavo pensando di abbellire in questo modo anche delle scatoline dove riporre fili e nastri...
secondo me it is a good idea ...!

Good and even today my post is over ...
I would tell you many things, but I'm always afraid of boring,
so for now I'll stop here!;)

Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment