Monday, January 17, 2011

Car Accident Agreement

a Saturday shopping and friendship ..!

Hello to all ...
today as the first thing I really want to thank you for the enthusiasm, kindness and cuteness with which you have accepted my mother ...
sometimes when I try to express the force that can have a blog and around the world that there is not always understand me, but this is what I mean ...
wonderful people, kindness, openness to others and friendship ...
big thanks to each of you for everything you gave me!

***

But let's talk about 'Saturday ...
oh Saturday was just a beautiful day ... I needed ...
shopping with my cousin, laughter, fun and complicity ...
here you realize how friendship has great power ...
is like a sponge which wipes away all the bad thoughts, worries and sadness ...
and at a time like mine where the agitation reigns was just what we wanted!

So let me say ... Thanks Vale! ^ _ ^



If you noticed I said shopping:),
yes, I bought a little bit, not much, but two or three things I are your pleasure ...
some of these I must let you see ...




This sweet candy door, or at least, I did become a candy door ... :)
I fell in love as soon as I saw ...
then with that label so cute I just won ...

There were several cakes with the cap, but I thought I'd take this with strawberries because red is the color of my corner and then there is really good ...


And then ... Well ... look at this gem ... ^ _ ^



A mug made on the lines of the tumbler of Starbucks card, complete with
Removable silicone cover from which you can drink directly
just like in the glasses of the famous cafe ...!
I do not really could not resist ...
and then for a lover of tea, herbal teas and hot drinks as I was just one thing indispensable !!^_^
Again the colors were different, but I liked this neutral too!

Finally, hearts of stone scented ... of course, always on red, even to say ...!
Actually I'm not sure where to put them because I have more knobs off:)
but had a really good fragrance and then they were on sale for one euro each ...
then we say that they looked at me and said "compraci"
not have made me say it twice: D



***

now that the post has already become long, I take this opportunity to let you see what I received from my Isa combined for Sal organized by Stefy Hearts ...

Some things created by her ...





And some little things you buy ...



Sono stata felicissima di ricevere queste meraviglie... una cosa più bella dell'altra davvero!!

***
Infine, vi lascio con una cosina che ho fatto in montagna in un pomeriggio che non sapevo cosa fare...
un uncinetto, un po' di lana ed ecco la mia super rosa...
La trovo così delicata con questo colore... mi piace davvero molto...!


Bene, direi che per oggi sono riuscita ad annoiarvi quanto basta ^_^,
per cui è arrivata l'ora di salutarvi...

Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment