Monday, February 21, 2011

Best Baby Walker Brand

aria di novità…

this is a very creative period. not only at hand but also "brain"! I have a whirlwind of new ideas going on in my head ...

today I announce two "new born" on the heart and hands.

this blog is about me: my being a mom, my culinary and creative mess ... but the scene would be complete without a taste of my "professional life".


then ta da da da da ... here's to you:

Interculturando
by profession I deal with inter-culture, particularly the training and teaching Italian to foreigners. since in this period the career (uh, that big word!) langue ... I decided to bore you a little 'with some thoughts on the subject. anything heavy, do not worry: some food for thought, I recommend reading, quote ...

~

play
over the years I have experienced that a playful approach to Teaching is always the most effective. with children, with children, with adults. I thought I would propose activities, materials to download and advice in order to adapt the playful approach to daily activities with our puppies!

~
I very much hope that these new issues there may be useful. I do know: count very much on your comment! possibly also on your questions, curiosity and suggestions.

this blog is giving me the opportunity to tidy up my thoughts and share them with people who spend a hundred thousand times on these pages!

I want to thank everyone for their attention, enthusiasm and confidence you gave me ... smack, smack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment