Friday, February 18, 2011

Sony Projection Tv Repair

Waiting for little David ...

Happy Friday dear friends ...
excuse the inaction of the last days, but I had a little 'to do the little things ...


Who is this David you're wondering ?!^_^
No, I'm not pregnant, is still a bit 'early for me ...
but the sister of my love but is about to give birth ..
now there are only 15 days
and little David is ready to be seen by the world !


's why I thought of make some little things for her ...






A short jumper and two cross-caps in combination ...

I love to knit
and do these little things so small it is more of a delight ...














Then I planned on doing something that could be really useful ...
and among many ideas here that I liked more ...















A changing bag ...
so that it can change even when David is around
in a convenient, practical and clean ... ;)









Before I made a pretty big pocket ...

The real convenience lies in its size "expandable", thanks to the automatic
fact a After closing is not so bulky, but open
is really spacious!

E-towel then you can easily remove and wash ...











The idea is not mine, but my aunt (the one with which I have the market) ...
but I liked it so much that I asked permission to steal: D

the future mom loved everything and I am really happy ...
so now ...
by David, who only miss you!;)

Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment