Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why Do Ankles Get Red And Hot

A calendar is forever ...

Giorni fa mi aveva proprio colpita
this tutorial shared by Marzia
explain how to do a "timetable under glass"
with a little 'of fabric and a frame ...

I found it really original idea and I just could not resist
!

So I planned on doing a calendar
everything to me and here is the result ...





It is simply put "under glass' a bit of tissue and
then erase and rewrite each time with a whiteboard marker on the month and day ...
short a timetable to be used 'infinite ... ;)







course I have always chosen the as red color,
since this calendar has found little place on my desk .. .
and I would say that is just fine!
Then with the Ikea white frame stands out even more!
(do not know if you understand, but virtually no ikea
half of my work creativi non esisterebbe... ahahah.. :D)

E come soggetto mi sono letteralmente lasciata ispirare dai dolcissimi uccellini
della Fede
e pubblicati sul numero 8 di country dreams!

Ho volutamente cucito le linee del calendario un po' storte sul lino,
perché mi piaceva questo effetto grezzo e un po' primitive ...
forse per la presenza dell'uccellino o non so,
ma l'effetto è proprio quello che volevo!





Thank you so much for all the nice comments that I leave every time ...
what I do know that you like is always a great satisfaction for me!

I would return with all ,
but unfortunately the little time I can go to find all ..
promise that a little 'time to try to forgive me ...!

Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment