Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fake Service Hours How To

A triumph of yellow! A little

my Mom as they pass fast these days ...
is Sunday already again ..!
And soon (probably tomorrow) I'll know the
date of graduation ...
agitation that ...
and lots of things to do in little time!

As you can imagine
do not have much time to devote to blog these days,
but I must say that my "absence"
was mainly due to the fact that
been engaged in a commission
for a birthday gift
and I have not been able to clearly show anything up to finite things ..!

I had been explicitly requested
to do things for a kitchen and a portatorta
in shades of gray and yellow !
At the moment the thing I was a bit 'crowded out, because they are not
colors that I usually use,
but also because they resemble a more modern style for the
that does not reflect generally my tastes!

E 'was a great challenge
and I must admit that the ideas I have come just now ...
I had to think a bit '!;)

So, after some second thoughts
I kicked off my creations and
accomplice my mother who made the portatorta
(because I did not have time to do all unfortunately),
is what came out ...







A set of four placemats
with a sweet pastry ...











Un vaso per i biscotti con alcune realizzazioni in cernit...
l'idea della targhetta con la scritta
mi è venuta guardando un blog (di cui adesso non ricordo il nome)
che aveva fatto una cosa simile!
In realtà è una cosa molto semplice,
si tratta semplicemente di imprimere una scritta
con dei timbrini sul cernit prima di cucinarlo...!
Però nella sua semplicità mi piace molto!!







And finally portatorta made by my mom!
If you want to see more details in ,
you can go to his blog where to soon publish the photos! ;)







admit that I prefer things a little 'more cuddles and romantic
as well as other colors ...
but I am quite satisfied, because
beginning I was not even sure of be able to do something decent! Instead
liked everything and I am really happy !



***


Finally I want to show a little thought I made for my cousin
is a key in her favorite color ... green!

Even this is not a color I love (anzi!!)
but if you have to do something like that to other
is a good idea, even by your own personal taste!












Here I enjoyed a little 'and the beads with cernit
that it really was not that long ago that I picked up ...








All in all I do not mind,
but I know that soon there'll show you one in shades of pink ^ _ ^


Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment