Monday, February 21, 2011

Celebration Of Last Chemo Treatment Pink Party

'order ...

You know
that when it comes to keeping order in
sheets, leaflets, pens and anything else
I become a real fanatic!
enlighten me to see a post it,
folders for spreadsheets, EXERCISE, labels, dividers ...
is a magical world: D
I like that everything is always and stored in order,
even if, to be honest, other things are a real messy, but when there
to store, share and outline
I am the queen;)

E now that is over the period of highlighters and pennarellini of the building,
because otherwise there too I was really sick ...
to study everything had its own color ,
schemino with the right color and sticky little thing here to keep the sign on the books ...
aaaah, I miss it all this: D

good and now that I have enough
scared and think that is a manic compulsive
abandoning my travel blog: D, I want you
see what inspired me about this!

Wandering Web
 ho trovato questo splendido pattern di Amy Bultler
e ho pensato di personalizzarlo un po' per creare una cosa di cui avevo davvero bisogno...
una "cartellina" porta documenti/fogli/ecc.
Ed ecco quello che ne è uscito...
premetto che è forse uno dei miei lavori meno precisi, dato che l'ho realizzato di fretta, 
ma mi piace un sacco lo stesso...







Due taschine, uno spazio laterale per i fogli,
un portapenne centrale
e un altro spazio sulla destra per pinzare dei fogli per gli appunti...









Sulla destra ho semplicemente creato una fascetta
necessaria come supporto per pinzare i fogli con le mollettine 
e tenerli fermi...









Ed ecco qui anche la parte davanti...





Actually, I changed several things in relation to the initial pattern, but
say that I preferred to adapt more to my needs !

The end result very much,
if only for the colors that I do adore!


*** I apologize to the participants of Sal macarons,
but this week I'm late with embroidery ...!


A kiss


0 comments:

Post a Comment