Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How To Fix My Sonicare Charger

Vichy: Les Essentieles new line


Buonasera a tutte, 
I found a sample of a new line called Les Essentieles Vichy, on the packaging boasts of being "paraben-free" and I was immediately attracted to this feature, already looking forward to a greater focus on eco-Organic the most famous cosmetic houses.
I could test for two days (this was the contents of the bag) the face cream for dry and sensitive, though I am by no means dry skin happens to me, especially in winter have need more moisturizing because I feel, especially the classic skin on the cheeks that "pulls".
I tell you now that the cream in question did not like, I found it very heavy sulla pelle, nonostante si asciughi rapidamente rimane comunque la sensazione di pelle appesantita, io ho un visto con pelle mista quindi 
potrebbe essere colpa mia, ma non mi è piaciuta quasi per niente. 
Oltretutto elaborando l'inci per questo post mi sono accorta che non contiene parabeni come appunto pubblicizzato ma quel dimethicone (cioè un silicone) come terzo ingrediente è veramente bruttino

AQUA (solvente)
GLYCERIN (denaturant / humectant / solvent)
Dimethicone (antifoaming / emollient)


Prunus armeniaca KERNEL OIL

paraffinum liquidum (antistatic / emollient / solvent)
BUTYROPERMUM PARK BUTTER (Plant / emollient)


Elaeis guineensis OIL

GLYCERYL STEARATE SE (emulsionante)
POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE (Emulsionante)


STEARYL ALCOHOL (emolliente / stabilizzante emulsioni / opacizzante / viscosizzante)


STEARIC ACID (emulsionante / stabilizzante emulsioni)
ALLANTOIN (Oral cleaning)
Rosa gallica EXTRACT Rose Extract
SODIUM BENZOATE (Preservatives)
ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE (absorbent / thickener)
phenoxyethanol (preservative)
AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE (stabilizer emulsion rheological additive)
Tocopheryl Acetate (antioxidant)
CITRIC ACID (buffering agent / sequestrant)
xanthan gum (binder / emulsion stabilizer / thickener)
PARFUM


I'm not a biological but see the Taliban in a cream called "hydrating" a silicone in third place makes me somewhat puzzled, I could understand it in a foundation, precisely because they are function unify the complexion in a face cream but it seems useless, I wonder, as do the components of moisturizers to penetrate the skin if it is covered with a fine layer of silicone?
Take what I say with the tweezers, because are not an expert, but if you can, try to avoid the silicone, are the most there may be deleterious to our skin and our hair.
soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment