Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brazillian Wax Scared Smell

cucIMPARA: istruzioni per l’uso!

girls ... but how many are we?!
in two days I had over 70 comments and almost as many answers to the questionnaire. interest really unexpected and a lot of advertising on Facebook and various blog ... are stunned -and-confess I got a little 'of fright! I hope to be up to your expectations.
the way, I remind you that:
a) are not an expert, I sew for less than a year. but I offer what little I can do, I guarantee availability and patience!
b) as I wrote in the presentation this is a sewing school semi-serious (more serious seeds)
if you think that is putting forward the hands ... well 'you right! ;-)
;;;
but we come to our cucIMPARA .
you want the official line? Nope ... do not exaggerate. But come on, I want to write this sentence that does much the Olympics ... (later the Olympic spirit lingers here too: "The important thing is to participate " said de coubertain, "... have fun and possibly learn "I add.)
be ... 'said? ah yes the official phrase: "cucIMPARA DECLARE OPEN THE FIRST SEMI-SERIOUS SCHOOL OF SEWING ON THE WEB"
and at this point my dear aspiring seamstresses ... I need to do at least OLA ;-)
ok, we are ready to leave and then-as it would be good to always read-together " manual .
  1. as I have said it will be "serialized tutorial, each time publish the proceedings step by step with photos and descriptions, trying to be as clear as possible and not take anything for granted.
  2. there will be a specific deadline, let's say that I will publish one or two episodes a week, allowing various commitments ...
  3. is not necessary to have a sewing machine, typically there will be signs to achieve projects either by hand or machine!
  4. who can participate? aspiring seamstresses looking for some ideas to begin with, experts who want to share their skills, who gets by with a needle & thread, but wait for the inspiration ... in short, those who want to have fun and get involved, without taking itself too seriously ;-)
  5. the stakes will be posted on the blog (and link on facebook) and if possible I will try to publish the tutorial as images, so that everyone can easily save them to your PC and use them when you have time.
  6. certainly will have the opportunity to interact between us, I'm still studying the various possibilities in addition to the comments ... could open the discussion topics on facebook, but in this case who does not use fb could only read and not to intervene, the forum know little or nothing ... mumble, mumble. accept tips!
  7. there are no deadlines, no "obligations" for those who participate, but if you were to publish posts to work in progress at the end of each "episode" will have the opportunity to place your link, so that everyone can quickly access post ...
  8. if the initiative will please me more than I would like to propose a project, so if by chance when you do not have time to cucIMPARARE or project that I suggest you do not care ... do not worry : There will be another time!
to highlight ... but we're curious to know what we realize in the first draft cucIMPARA ?
yes'! now I tell you ....
I kept in mind when selecting your preferences, I also wanted to give priority to those who are beginners, offering a very easy project to accomplish. also - last but not least - I looked in my archives to see if I material (photos & pattern) ready ... because you have to start early and be able to finish at least one project before some aspiring seamstresses are found in the delivery room with the needle in my hand! ;-)
{any reference to facts, places or people is purely voluntary, eh!}
'nuff said ... ... Ciancio bands
the first project that I propose is the MEMORY STOFFOSO that you can see here .
in the coming days we will post some "preliminary" with some general advice, etc. will use the points.
short warm up a little 'engines and then ... bridges, starting VIAAAAAA!
that clear? for every question, doubt, advice ... are available!

linda

ps if you like to advertise on your blog cucIMPARA you can get the html code below the banner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment