Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Freedom Of The Seas Caribbean

Essence, some eyeliner from Sephora


Buon pomeriggio a tutte!
com'è il tempo da voi? da me bad, and I locked in the house I should be studying but I started taking pictures with photos in the coming days expect a fair number of my posts, I have to catch up!
Let us, in this post I want to present three of eyeliner Essence I bought recently, needless to say that I feel very comfortable there.

The first series of Black Mania, and is an intense black, with the tip rigid type marker to be clear, this makes it very easy to use! is also the most resistant, comes off only with a painstaking two-phase, otherwise it remains intact here on the eyes looking up at night!
The other two series Glam Metal and a purple and blue. Both have a resistance in the media, unlike the classic black are the brush bristles and the application is slightly more difficult but nothing earth-shattering.
Here are the colors in question:

Blue is just an electric blue and purple curtains slightly pink and metallic finish is much more evident. What can I say more? I feel good and certainly there is no money (a few, the price is always around 2 €) well spent.
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment